Offer ID: 57073BR
Business: IS Management, Architecture, Security, Business Information Systems, IS Customer Support, IS Project Management, Digital IS
Type of employment: Regular position
Sector: Marketing & Services
- Provide technical and administrative leadership to ITD software development and application support teams.
- Ensure that appropriate support and application development tools are available to support personnel and that adequate documentation (how-tos, guides – User and administration) for supported applications is available and kept up-to-date.
Enterprise systems integration and support:
- Actively participate in regular meetings with business entities/divisions (Business Support Meetings) to proactively articulate ITD related needs.
- Assist the requesting entity in the study / analysis of the needs of the entity with a view to developing or acquiring new IT solutions related to software / applications.
- Ensure regular review, implementation and proper documentation of segregation of duties models for all roles in TotalEnergies Marketing user profiles for all local, MS Branch and Group IS tools (SAP, Maps, etc.) .).
Development and support of software/applications:
- Ensure the design, development and maintenance of affiliate-wide optimized software; including databases and architecture plans (internal hosting, cloud hosting, etc.), ensuring delivery on time and within allocated budgets.
- Coordinate the management of the application landscape (all software/applications, databases, etc.), their inventory and their licenses.
- Ensure that appropriate Quality Assurance (QA) processes are implemented to deliver the functionality required for immediate and future evolutions of applications/software developed for use within TotalEnergies Marketing Nig. Plc subsidiary.
- Ensure the availability of all internally developed applications and tools within the agreed SLAs.
- Liaise with the software teams of the MS branch of TotalEnergies and other related MS/EP subsidiaries, and local IT service providers to maintain a good knowledge of current IT trends in order to prepare for future evolutions of the entities/divisions commercial.
- Ensure the provision of 3rd level support for local and group applications used in the affiliate by coordinating application support efforts to ensure complex software issues are investigated, diagnosed and resolved in a timely and compliant manner to agreed standards and procedures.
Dematerialization & Digital Projects:
- Direct Affiliate IT efforts towards dematerialization and digitization processes that require software/application development and integration.
IS security in software acquisition and development:
- Appropriately engage and ensure the implementation of mandatory TotalEnergies IS security risk analysis and mitigations on software development processes during all acquisition and development plans affiliated applications/software during their life cycle.
Context and environment:
- Over 20 locally developed software wallets used by over 500 affiliated IT users.
- All Preprod and Prod application servers hosted locally by affiliates (2+ virtual server hosts, 1+ physical archive and 4+ virtual servers) and more than 20 locally developed applications.
- Deliver a minimum of 6+ software development / dematerialization and evolution projects each year. Also support business units to deliver more than 4 group/MS Branch digital projects per year.
- University degree in computer science, software engineering or electrical/electronic engineering, or their equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years of software development experience in a related industry with equally diverse business segments. Senior roles in IT project management and software development project management are a plus.
- Good working knowledge of software development/programming languages, scripting and techniques (Microsoft .NET, Java; and Python, Perl, PHP, &c# scripting, etc.)
- Good knowledge of data and library management, Windows operating system (for workstation and server), DBMS, web services, Microsoft Power Apps and Power platform (especially Power BI), Agile methodology, Microsoft AZURE Cloud computing technology/cloud hosting and API, etc. .
- Good knowledge of the SAP system, with an ability to support key processes and modules (FI, CO, SD, MM, PP) is an advantage.
- Ability to work and deliver high quality results under pressure.
- Good communication and emotional intelligence skills, good analytical skills, with great attention to detail