- Ability to document interactivity and functional requirements via wireframes, flowcharts, use cases
- Strong understanding of current web and mobile technologies (focus on responsive / adaptive for mobile)
- Ability to translate customer ideas and stakeholder feedback into meaningful improvements
- Ability to work effectively with remote stakeholders through clear and concise communication; must be able to build and communicate effective arguments for methods and results and stimulating ideas that will benefit users and the business.
- Design of practical interactions, user research and technological skills.
- Someone who can define UX strategy, apply design principles, and articulate the impact of UX on customer / business goals.
- Having a real interaction design ability is a must that can create professional level wireframes, understands the nuances between desktops, tablets and mobiles, and understands the UX lean process inside and out. outside.
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders, as well as with our customers and partners for brand new and existing websites and web applications, as well as define design standards and interaction models that will be used throughout the company.
- Must be able to illustrate a solid understanding of information and interaction design, visual design, and usability heuristics.
Minimum requirementsQualificationDiploma in graphic and / or multimedia design / General knowledge in computer science and software development Technical skills:
- An appropriate combination of education and 3 years of relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of the following is important:
- Gulp.js / Grunt.js
- Angular (ng-router, UI Router, ng-resource) is required.
- Working with JSON is mandatory
- Web services
- Version control and other development tools, for example GIT
- Knowledge of CSS processors such as LESS, SCSS, etc.
- Experience with design applications such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is an asset
- Responsive and adaptive design experience
- SEO principles are beneficial
Find out more / Apply for this position