Our client is a fast growing online business based in South Africa. They are obsessed with their high performance yet collaborative culture and are looking for leaders to join their dynamic team. They think big, act fast, take ownership and have a great internal promotion program.
- Design and build solutions to help users and improve the customer experience.
- Architect and design solutions with your team.
- Keep abreast of technology trends, both locally and internationally.
- Apply creative thought processes to solve complex large-scale challenges.
- Computer science or engineering degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a software development role
- Experience in the following areas:
- MySQL, Kafka, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- nginx, RabbitMQ, memcached
- Docker, Kubernetes, Chef
- GitHub, Travis CI, Jenkins
- Amazon EC2, Amazon S3
- A thorough understanding of the fundamentals of computer science, including object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this specification is not what you are looking for, please feel free to send your CV as we likely have other opportunities that may be of interest to you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of the opportunities we offer, visit our website (www.parvana.co.uk).