Increasing Performance and Satisfaction Through Scrum
Source: YAPC::NA 2014 on the 2014-06-24.
Speaker: Nathan Gray (kolibrie)
This past year, my team adopted Scrum. I also happened to read several books about performance and inner drive.
We will discuss the framework of Scrum, and how the division of responsibilities it outlines can increase the motivation and mastery of the team.
- The Scrum Guide, by Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland.
- Scrum Handbook, by Jeff Sutherland.
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us, by Daniel H. Pink.
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking, by Susan Cain.
- The Smartest Kids in the World and How They Got That Way, by Amanda Ripley.